Monday, January 3, 2011

So many thoughts so little time...2010

So i am starting to think that its just naturally the course of life that things turn crappier towards the end of each decade... So if you are turning 30... 27 through 29 are just gonna blow.... Get used to it! So this must mean 30 is gonna rock right? Well I sure hope so... Another year and 8 months before I have to worry about that. Things have been hard on me. I have found myself putting up with things simply because I want to believe the people who hurt me are really decent deep down... But who says? And is it really their fault if I choose to be a pushover simply because I love them? Of course not. I wish the best for these people... All of them because believe me there have been more than one or two who have broken my heart this year... Friends...supposed "family". Funny to me how loosely that word is tossed around with some people. When i love... friend... family... Or lover... I promise you one thing... I may not be perfect at any of these things but i will always try hard to be here thru bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment